Inresol.AB

Discussion on Stirling or "hot air" engines (all types)
AL51AEW

Inresol.AB

Post by AL51AEW »

I have been searching the web for prices of the 2v-6 Stirling engine. I have emailed info@inresol.se as on their web site but it is returned as a bad address. Does anyone know if this engine is in production and available?
skypupbob

Re: Inresol.AB

Post by skypupbob »

I do not know if the company is still operating, but I found them at www.heatpower.se Their engine looks good, what you would expect from the Swedish.
AL51AEW

Post by AL51AEW »

Thanks but it seems this company manufactures systems for customers requirements. I’m interested in just the Stirling generator. I will write and see if I get a response. My concern is the company’s last press post was in 2018.
Thanks again,
Alan
staska

Post by staska »

I do not know of any manufacturer alive in eu who make kinematic stirling engines. But - how much power fo you need ? I may have some option.
Tom Booth

Post by Tom Booth »

This company at least has an active Twitter account and has posted YouTube videos within the past year.

https://twitter.com/AzelioOfficial?s=20 ... LmcZt_QVWQ

I don't know if they would be willing to sell just their Stirling engine without the rest of the heat storage system.
mikeptag2

Post by mikeptag2 »

I messaged one of the main people at Inresol in January 2021 and received a reply:

"Hello Michael, we sold the factory in 2018, and the manufacturing of the Genious was shut down. But we still have the patents at Maston. BR/Stefan"

So i didn't ask but perhaps if they still have the patents then perhaps something cab happen in the future. Im really sad i was looking forward to this going into production. I was at one time told i could buy one preproduction model built to order but at the time i didn't have the money. If anyone from the Inresol team sees this let us know if there's anything new!