MYPOWER Stirling Generator !

Discussion on Stirling or "hot air" engines (all types)
Inresol

MYPOWER Stirling Generator !

Post by Inresol »

Hi there to all of you interested in Stirling Technology!
I would like to bring your attention to a fantastic product we are developing and we appreciate your interest, feedback and general comments.

Here at Finsun Inresol, in the Swedish forest, we have designed a fully operational and Portable Stirling CHP Generator that can create up to 10 KW of heating and electrical energy! we are looking for pledges and investment at; http://www.indiegogo.com/mypower?c=home , here you can also pre order with the help of your pledge to be one of the first to be able to simply create your own independent power in your home or business. Thanks for your help and interest and allowing us to give "Power to the People". to contact us or for more information and technical specifications go to http://www.inresol.se.

Thanks for your help and support, we too are adamant that This sort of technology is the way of the future and of course a cleaner and greener solution to expensive fossil fuels.

Danny
Geoff V

Re: MYPOWER Stirling Generator !

Post by Geoff V »

Very commendable, but you fail to indicate the continuous electrical power output for this CHP, please advise.

It would also be of interest to see a video of this engine running so the low noise levels can be appreciated.

GeoffV
johnmaster

Post by johnmaster »

Yes, a video of it running and some lab meters showing even a modest output would go a long way to sparking interest in funding your startup and creating orders. I was just saying the other day "why doesn't [something like this] exist?"
Ian S C

Post by Ian S C »

Profit from you completed projects should cover costs, I suppose if the pledges are repayed with a good enough interest rate, that may be an incentive. Like the others, I would like to see a vidio, and photos, also some technical diagrams, and information. Also you list completed projects, but are they earning any income? Ian S C
Inresol

Post by Inresol »

Hi there GeoffV,
The continuous electrical power output for this CHP is 1KW , and we agree that a video needs to be made to show the prototype running. It has been tested since 2001 firstly in Vattenfall and stem (swedish energy authority)until 2008 in a bio-power laboratory, from 2004- present we are continuously testing the system in Net Zero energy buildings project (NZEB) and 2 phd studies on a project called "Solgården", during this time our prototype was running in a family home to gain all neccessary research and statistics needed to start this project, primarily running a water boiler (heating). The excess power was powering the entire house with the help of a solar source and a power control unit to alternate the amount of power to be used from either source. this allowed the home to be totally independent and on occasion, actually produce more power that was needed which could be stored in battery form or sold back to the main grid!

As the unit is now to be made as a fully portable unit for all needs, we have redesigned the main parts (not yet built) but we will video the original prototype next week running to show its capabilities and low noise levels.

Thanks for your feedback and look forward to hearing more from you and others in this forum.

Danny
Inresol

Post by Inresol »

Hi Ian,
I have fortunately just joined this company here in sweden and hit the ground running to catch up with their years of R&D, as all of these previous projects were governmentally run and funded by R&D sources the projects were not a profit based study. especially when the largest power companies in Scandinavia realised the outcome of the possibilities that it is possible to build a small stirling generator with new power electronics to help to create total independent power to the family home irradicating the need for nuclear power stations in Sweden etc... they funnily enough shut the projects down ;)

now that we have the worldwide patent and have bought all the research from these previous projects and our CTO is one of the guys who originally designed and created these earlier models, we are proud to say we are about tho take on the power giants and offer the real deal to the common household.

there is a website www.maston.se introducing Stefan Larsson (CTO) .. if you click on the link solgården , there is a lot of technical info about the running of our engine to power his house for many years .... unfortunately it is written in Swedish and i dare you to trust the accuracy of google translate ;)

As i said to Geoff, we will next week look to build a new combustion chamber and have the engine up and running for video next week. and with some luck if we can inform enough people about the availability of owning one of these we can gain our production startup capital from indiegogo.com in the next 30 days and begin with a first production run of 1000 pieces.

so we appreciate your interest and also your spreading of the word to your networks of fellow engineers, friends and innovators. together we can do it!!!

Danny
Ian S C

Post by Ian S C »

Inresol,Hi, I'm interested because I live near, and know some of the orginators of Whispertech, makers of the Whispergen ( I have no finacial connection with this company, only connection is making Stirling Engines). Whispertech aimed for the export market, rather than the domestic one, New Zealand only has a population of a bit over 4 million, well covered by mains power, so not a big market here. They do the R&D in NZ, the units are built in Spain. They got a great amount of help (mostly financial) from the local power company. The bulk of the units run on gas or LPG, but I think they offer the use of liquid fuel. Sweden can't be that much bigger than NZ, and the world market is where the growth is for alterative power systems at a reasonable price. Ian S C
johnmaster

Post by johnmaster »

Is the patent available somewhere on the internet, this is a great prospect and we are starved for information, particularly in english. Would love to see this develop into what you are hoping for it.
Inresol

Post by Inresol »

johnmaster and to all others,

firstly let me apologise as i must retract the statement earlier of owning the patent to this design, as i said i am running to catch up with the company as i a still very newly introduced to these technologies... we are currently running a turbine project alongside this one which we have the ww patent on .... the Stirling technologies have been open source since 1820 i believe !

none the less, the advancement in power electronics and miniturisation of many of the needed working parts and controlled by our in house designed data logger and controller ( MELACS) - www.melacs.com we look to be the first to produce a biofuelled portable stirling CHP generator affordable to the common household at a targeted price of 6900 us dollars.

I know that our CTO has many years of R&D and material and literature on the project and pre setups of other operational stirling systems and i am sure if you contact us through www.finsun.se, links and requested info can be sourced.

best regards and Power to the People!

Danny
Inresol

Post by Inresol »

Dear all interested parties,

i attach links to the videos of the working Stirling generator. more videos will be uploaded next week with more details and current readings, db readings, and the attachment of our data logger the Melacs unit.

I hope you enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwX5R7xDIWE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK04IP188ZI

you can also visit the dedicated site for this project : http://d2walsh.wix.com/mypower

thanks , and as always we appreciate your feedback and questions.

Danny