Forum Rules

Discussion on Stirling or "hot air" engines (all types)
Administrator
Owner
Owner

Forum Rules

Post by Administrator »

Board rules

These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on these forums. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.

Main Board Rules: General Rules
A) Please treat everyone with respect. If you have a point, then make it. Driving it on and on will not be tolerated.

B) No "Arguing" for the sake of "arguing".
I will be the judge in this manner, and I will contact you if I feel you have a problem.
If you have a point, then make it. Driving it on and on will not be tolerated.

C) "Tracking" another member to make negative posts is not allowed. I will monitor this activity and I am not very tolerant of this practice.

D) Please try to avoid the use of profanity.

E) When picking a "username" if it is profane or suggests profanity, it will be removed.

F) Try to stay on-topic. I know ... just try.

G) No irresponsible posts advocating illegal or unsafe practices

H) No commercial soliciting without first asking permission from the Administrator

I) Do not Post open auctions. Closed auctions are OK

J No political discussion. We are not equipped to handle political arguments here. Please refrain from any "name calling" of any political figures. Respect is required here.

j) Signatures (bottoms of your posts): You may not place anything in your signature that may be political, religious or anti religious, or cause problems with any other members. All signature are to be non commercial in nature unless you are an advertiser here.

K) This is a Stirling engine (and the science and "projects") board. We will tolerate other topics that "we feel" are close to the main topic such as science and projects that may be of interest to others here. I'm not going to list all the "approved" topics here, I think you have enough brains to know when you are stepping over the line.

L) No religion discussions please. Casual mention is OK, but please do not try to engage in religious topics.

Breaking rules will have consequences. If you break the rules, we as your hosts will make a reasonable effort to correct you. We are here to discuss what we enjoy, but we all must respect the rules of these forums. We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave and/or deny access to the board any time we wish, and for any reason! We don't take this lightly. But you are in our house, please act like it.

If your posts or signatures or anything you do is not in line with the above rules or allowed topics, it will be removed or altered by an Administrator. And without permission to do so and at our discretion.

Legal Information:
No sections, articles, photos, or information from this site may be used without the written permission of The Owner and the various site contributors. There will be no exceptions. All photos that are not credited are property of this site, the persons that submitted them, or are in the public domain. If you feel there is unauthorized use of a copyrighted photo, contact The Owner and action will be taken. We, and the site contributors and site host are not responsible for the use or application of material found on this site or its forums.

We, the site host or any site contributor shall not be held responsible for any claims resulting from loss as a result of the accuracy or authenticity or misuse of the site content or material found on the site or its forums. Any transactions between participants, subscribers or users of this site are solely the responsibility of the parties involved.

We, this site host or its sponsors shall not be held liable for any transaction between parties. Anyone advertising or buying legally controlled items as a result of using this site is responsible for complying will all or any applicable state, local or federal regulations regarding such transaction.

All signatures may be altered for any reason by the administrators and for any reason. We reserve the right to allow or dis-allow any signature and alter them without permission from anyone. Please keep them clean and appropriate.

All Laws will be respected and adhered to at all times on these forums.

If you have trouble with other members on this forum and think it is "unfair" or
feel there are "members" that are "rude" or "mean" to yourself or others, PLEASE PM (Private Message) me and it will be kept confidential.
Or, email me boyd@boydhouse.com
Thank you for helping to keep the forums "fun".

Copyright 2011-2020 Stirlingengineforums.com